Today we had the prospect to talk with Zak Boca and Dan Ushman of SingleHop. Before SingleHop Zak and Dan had began a internet hosting firm referred to as Midphase which after the preliminary funding of $1500 grew to over 100,000 shoppers in only some years. During that enterprise each had determined to drop out of college to pursue the corporate full time they usually by no means appeared again.
After promoting Midphase the 2 began their present firm SingleHop which has a $20 million run charge. While in comparable industries the 2 firms had very completely different targets and advertising and marketing plans behind them. Listen to the complete interview under to listen to extra about how these two entrepreneurs have constructed not one however two thriving firms.
Questions within the interview:
- Could we hear about your background earlier than SingleHop?
- Did you drop out of faculty?
- How did you initially fund your first enterprise?
- Is there a purpose you’ve got by no means pursued exterior funding?
- You talked about having four shoppers on the primary day some folks would like to have that within the first month. How have you ever marketed?
- Could you speak about a few of your main obstacles inside both of your firms?
- Could you every give us 1 piece of recommendation for younger entrepreneurs right this moment?
List to the complete interview: