This Beneath30CEO is certainly one of the greatest we’ve had but. Daniel Brusilovsky is insanely younger. So younger he’s been writing for Techcrunch since the age of 16. He is an advisor to a number of enterprise backed corporations together with Tatango and Everyme and was an worker at Qik which was lately acquired by Skype. Brusilovsky is Founder and CEO of Teens in Tech Labs which run each the Teens in Tech Conference and the Teens in Tech Incubator. We strongly advocate our readers attend and apply to each.
Check out our interview with Daniel Brusilovsky under…
Questions from the Interview:
1. How did you come to put in writing for Techcrunch at age 16?
2. Have you learn Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and have you ever acquired your 10,000 hours in like Steve Jobs did residing in Silicon Valley at such a younger age?
3. Can you even relate to different individuals your age?
4. Give us the elevator pitch on the Teens in Tech Conference.
5. Tell us about how our viewers can apply for incubator?
6. Do you get monetary backing from the incubator program?
7. When is your convention in LA?
8. What’s one piece of recommendation for younger entrepreneurs?